With this product your students will be able to…
- Find the correct page by matching the page number with the drawer number of the activity.
- Match the activity they have done with the picture of the activity in the top corner to be sure they are recording on the correct page
- Copy words they have read or built with the movable alphabet
- Practice tracking as they copy each word onto an individual line provided on the appropriate page
- Color in the correct drawer number on the cover using the color corresponding to the drawer color. As they progress a rainbow will emerge delighting your student.
Cathie Perolman Educational Materials holds the copyright on all products sold on this website. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
This product is delivered as one or more downloadable PDF files. Immediately after successful payment, you will receive an email message containing links to the files associated with your purchase. The subject of the email will begin, “Your Cathie Perolman Educational Materials order.” Please check your Spam folder if you do not see this email in your inbox. You will not receive anything by post.
To download your files, you must be logged in to your account on our website. Then you may either click on the link(s) in the email you received or go to the Downloads page of your account.
To use our products, you must download the files you purchased to your computer and print them. More detailed instructions are included with each product.
Do I need a Single User or School License?
Both of these licenses apply to the same product. If you would like to use this product in multiple classrooms located at one physical school location, one School License must be purchased. If a school has multiple physical locations, the school must purchase a School License for each location. The purchase of a Single User license allows you to print multiple copies for one classroom or home only. A product purchased with a single user license may not be copied and shared with friends, colleagues or other classrooms within your school or in other schools. Neither license allows you to post this product in a shared drive or online where it can be accessed by others.