With this product your students will be able to…
- Build short vowel cvc (short vowel) words while looking at a picture, add an “e,” discover the new word containing the final e reading pattern and match the corresponding Final E picture (letters not included)
- Read a cvc (short vowel) word, unfold the card to add an “e” and discover the new “final e” word
- Build words with the final e spelling and reading pattern (letters not included)
- Match pictures to words with the final e reading pattern
- Read a one word booklet containing the final e reading pattern
- Read a word list containing each final e reading pattern
- Match sentences containing the final e reading pattern to the corresponding picture
- Record final e work in their corresponding recording booklet
You will be able to:
- Create all these materials from your home or school
- Recreate missing materials easily
Extras included in your purchase
Teacher’s Manual: This manual lets you, an assistant or a substitute teacher know how to play each of the games at just a glance.
Child’s Recording Booklet: This booklet let’s children record their work and keep track of their progress.
Cathie Perolman Educational Materials holds the copyright on all products sold on this website. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
This product is delivered as one or more downloadable PDF files. Immediately after successful payment, you will receive an email message containing links to the files associated with your purchase. The subject of the email will begin, “Your Cathie Perolman Educational Materials order.” Please check your Spam folder if you do not see this email in your inbox. You will not receive anything by post.
To download your files, you must be logged in to your account on our website. Then you may either click on the link(s) in the email you received or go to the Downloads page of your account.
To use our products, you must download the files you purchased to your computer and print them. More detailed instructions are included with each product.
Do I need a Single User or School License?
Both of these licenses apply to the same product. If you would like to use this product in multiple classrooms located at one physical school location, one School License must be purchased. If a school has multiple physical locations, the school must purchase a School License for each location. The purchase of a Single User license allows you to print multiple copies for one classroom or home only. A product purchased with a single user license may not be copied and shared with friends, colleagues or other classrooms within your school or in other schools. Neither license allows you to post this product in a shared drive or online where it can be accessed by others.
There are no reviews yet.