With this product your students will be able to…
- Focus their practice on a single word.
- Practice the word in a variety of methods based on their teacher’s assessment of their learning style or their own as they become aware of how they learn.
- Choose from among the six ways to practice the individual words as shown in the boxes on the sheet. Border that box in the color of the level to indicate the child’s work.
- Use multiple modalities to practice the word
- Keep track of their progress by bordering the words mastered on the cover of their booklet.
- Review the words introduced by reviewing the bordered words.
You will be able to
- Create individual booklets for each of their students at each of 4 levels with the help of our directions.
- Use these booklets as a diagnostic tool to see which students need more or less practice to master a single Puzzle Word.
- Use these booklets to celebrate progress with each student as they make progress mastering Puzzle Words.
- See the placement of a single student or an entire class at a glance by viewing the cover of their booklet (s).
Cathie Perolman Educational Materials holds the copyright on all products sold on this website. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
This product is delivered as one or more downloadable PDF files. Immediately after successful payment, you will receive an email message containing links to the files associated with your purchase. The subject of the email will begin, “Your Cathie Perolman Educational Materials order.” Please check your Spam folder if you do not see this email in your inbox. You will not receive anything by post.
To download your files, you must be logged in to your account on our website. Then you may either click on the link(s) in the email you received or go to the Downloads page of your account.
To use our products, you must download the files you purchased to your computer and print them. More detailed instructions are included with each product.
Do I need a Single User or School License?
Both of these licenses apply to the same product. If you would like to use this product in multiple classrooms located at one physical school location, one School License must be purchased. If a school has multiple physical locations, the school must purchase a School License for each location. The purchase of a Single User license allows you to print multiple copies for one classroom or home only. A product purchased with a single user license may not be copied and shared with friends, colleagues or other classrooms within your school or in other schools. Neither license allows you to post this product in a shared drive or online where it can be accessed by others.